To unhide apps not on your home screen on your iPhone, you need to go to App Library and drag and drop them on your home screen. To remove a purchase history that has been hidden in App Store, you need to go to the Accounts section and remove it from there.
Months ago, I panicked when I noticed that my favorite game was missing on the home screen. Fortunately, I didn’t uninstall it and accidentally added it to the hidden app on my iPhone. I’m not confident if I can get it ago.
If you have a hidden app but don’t know how to unhide the app on your iPhone, you’ve come to the right place. I’ll show you how.
How to hide apps from App Store on iPhone?
- Open App Store on iPhone. It is an application with a blue “A” icon.
- Then tap the “Today” tab …
- Then tap your profile icon.
- After this tap “Purchased.”
- Next, swipe left on the app and select “Hide.”
- Finally, choose done.
How do I unhide an app on iPhone?
Many iOS users will know what AppStore is. Not only does AppStore provide all the applications you need for iDevice, but it also has many features for managing your apps. The Hide and Hide This Purchase feature allows you to hide or hide apps you have purchased or downloaded from App Store.
There are two methods:
1. Using the iPhone Library
The easiest way is to unhide the apps on your iPhone device using the iPhone library. To do this, do the following:
- First, go to App Store on iPhone and select App Library.
- Then you’ll see the hidden app under the section that has it. When you hide Snapchat from the Home screen, it appears in the Social area of the App Library.
- If you don’t see the app, slide down to see all the apps in alphabetical order or use the search bar.
- Press and hold the hidden app icon and select “Add to Home Screen.”
- The app will appear on the home screen again. If you don’t see the option, you can drag the app to add it to your home screen.
2. Using AppStore
There is no doubt that AppStore is familiar to most iOS users. Not only does AppStore include all the apps you need for your iOS device, but it also has a lot of tools to help you manage them. The “Hide and Remove Purchase History” function, which can hide and remove paid and downloaded apps on App Store, is very useful. To find previously hidden apps, follow these steps to unhide an app on iPhone.
- First, access AppStore
- Tap the “Today” or “Update” option at the bottom left of the screen to continue.
- Dab your profile image in the top-right intersection of the app.
- Tap Apple ID and enter your Apple ID passcode.
- Choose “Buy hidden” from the drop-down menu, find the app you want to unhide and press the cloud arrow icon to re-download.
Where can I find the iPhone app library?
It’s relatively easy to unhide the iPhone app. First, the user must open the iPhone app library. The app you hide must be listed under a specific section here. For example, if someone hides Snapchat from the home screen, it will appear in the Social section of the app library. If you don’t know where the application is, swipe down to see all the applications in alphabetical order or perform a quick search. Once you find the hidden app, press and hold the icon and select “Add to the home screen.” The app will now be visible on the home screen again. If no options appear, you can drag the application to the home screen.
Where is the application icon?
Lift up from the base of the home display. Or tap the app drawer icon. The app drawer icon is located on the dock (the area where apps such as phones, messages, and cameras are stored by default). App drawer icons are usually similar to one of these icons.
Where are the hidden apps?
- Tap the “App Drawer” icon in the center bottom or bottom right of the home screen.
- Then tap the menu icon.
- Tap Show hidden apps.
- If you don’t see the above options, there might not be a hidden app.
How do I hide my iTunes purchase history on my iPhone?
iTunes is a comprehensive platform where you can purchase songs, TV shows, movies, and audiobooks. You can listen to and watch your purchased songs on any iOS device with the same Apple ID. You can do it differently on your iPhone to hide your iTunes purchases. Let me give you an example.
- Open iTunes Store on iPhone, click Account and then click Purchase History.
- Find your purchased music or movie and click the cloud icon near it to re-download or unhide it.
Apps you download to your iPhone can be easily hidden to help protect your privacy. Once you hide it, you won’t receive notifications from the app until you turn off the hidden app on your iPhone.