How to Buy a Domain with GoDaddy?
GoDaddy is one of the significant widespread Domaine companies globally and an excellent web hosting provider. GoDaddy also provides tools to help you build your entire website, making it an all-in-one solution for your website and business needs. Furthermore, GoDaddy offers a monthly package for various needs at an affordable price. Its main business is registering an Internet domain (i.e., website name) and hosting website data on that server. It also offers several services and tools for large and small businesses and is often the top candidate among emerging entrepreneurs.
How to Log in to GoDaddy?
- Access the GoDaddy home page.
- After that, look at the Sign In option anywhere on the page. You will get it in the top right corner of the page and click it.
- If you are already signed in, the Username will appear instead of Sign In. Select your user name, select My Products, and navigate your GoDaddy account.
- Under Registered Users, select Sign In.
- Enter a user name or customer number. You also have the choice to sign in with your iCloud, Facebook, or Google account.
- If 2SV is set, you are prompted to enter an authorization code or use a security key to complete the sign-in process.
- After sign-in, you will be led to the My Products porter.
How to Buy a Domain with GoDaddy?
Follow the following steps
Register your domain name in GoDaddy
Go to www.godaddy.com. Enter the domain name you are considering purchasing.
Select the domain name registrar for which you want to register the domain name.
To ensure that your domain name is registered, you must select a reputable registrar company that meets some criteria. Follow the following criteria
Search for domain names
GoDaddy offers URLs at $99 for the first year and $17.99 for the first year and has a sale when viewing this. GoDaddy has been doing this with a good suggestion, listing why the selected URL is a great name.
When you find the appropriate domain name, click Add to Cart.
Click on Add to Cart or click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner to proceed to the payment. You can also change the domain registration period to a maximum of several years.
Sign in to Buy a Domain
Click Create Account to create a GoDaddy account. But if you already made an account for a Godaddy, you have to click Sign in and buy a domain no need to create an account again.
Create an account
Put your email account, username, and key to making an account. After doing this now, you have to click the Create account.
Entering Billing Information
Enter billing information. If you desire to buy Domain Privacy, push on the “Add” button at the top right of the screen. Domain Privacy also protects your account from unwanted phone calls and mail. If you do not select this, you may be flooded with phone calls and mail at that address.
Price of GoDaddy
GoDaddy has free, and four paid plans, ranging from $6.99 to $14.99 per month (details are described below for annual billing). However, the price increase is simple. Each time the plan goes up, you pay an extra $5 per month.
So, by default, start with the free plan to build your website (for more information on the free plan, jump below). If you require more qualities, you can boost them at any moment.
- Common hosting – from $1.99 per month
- WordPress Hosting – from $4.99 per month
- Business Hosting – from $19.99/month.
- VPS hosting – from $29.99 per month.
- Dedicated hosting – from $89.99/month.
No other company is as well-known as GoDaddy when it comes to online. As the world’s largest domain provider, GoDaddy is also a one-stop shop for website building, hosting, and marketing. So, our research has shown that Website builders are the fastest to get online. The hosting was a middle ground overall, but it got a very good score in terms of functionality.
Read also, What is Cell Signal Technology (CST) and its products?